You’re not the only one seeking for a guide to video marketing. In 2022, 79 percent of marketers who aren’t using video intend to implement one. And 99 percent of people who presently utilise video intend to do so more frequently. Production of videos is more affordable and simple than ever. Today, even your smartphone can capture 4K video in great definition. You’ll discover all the ins and outs of video marketing with the help of this guide, including how to choose the right style of video to use and how to distribute it for the best results. Browse the information below to get everything you require.
What is Video Marketing?
The use of video material to teach, educate, and engage your target audience and clients is referred to as video content marketing, also known as video marketing. This allows you to market and promote your goods and services, as well as your company’s overall image and brand.
When used effectively, video marketing can:
- Draw your audience’s attention and hold it throughout your presentation.
- Provide compelling details about your goods and services.
- Boost your brand’s or company’s credibility.
- Gain the confidence of your target market.
- Drive more traffic to your website.
- Increase your website’s PageRank and SEO.
- Boost sales and conversions.
The basics of Video Marketing.
Marketing techniques using videos are nothing new. You shouldn’t produce a digital marketing video without first performing your due diligence. Your budget, your schedules, your production procedures, your conversion metrics, and more will all be determined by your video marketing plan in the end.
The first stage in making your video should therefore be to have this down on paper and finished. An overview of the steps is provided here before we get into the details.
Benefits of Video Marketing with Gizmott.
Do you know who is watching your videos despite the fact that they are being viewed? With our video analytics, you can track video interaction, discover more about your audience, and convert views into results. This goes beyond simple view numbers.
Increase the impact of your content, email, and digital marketing campaigns. Gizmott makes it simple to host, manage, and distribute excellent video content that attracts more qualified leads from users.
With Gizmott Video Marketing, you can:
How to Create an Effective Video Marketing Plan.
1. Begin with your video objectives.
2. Identify your target market.
3. Determine the narrative you wish to present.
4. Comply with the demands of creativity.
5. Adhere to your schedule.
6. Keep a reasonable spending plan.
Now that you know where we’re going, let’s get into the specifics of each step.
Step 1: Begin with your video objectives
Outlining your video’s goals is the first step in developing your video strategy. For the best results, you should make a video for each stage of the marketing funnel. However, you must first decide which stage is the most important to target.
- Awareness: The viewer becomes aware of their issue after being presented with a challenge or opportunity. Users should be drawn to these videos, which should also expose potential customers to your brand.
- Consideration: The viewer is now pondering how he or she will address the issue at hand. They are doing research, seeking advice, reading reviews of products, and looking for economical solutions.
- Decision: You want to be at the forefront of people’s minds even though the solution is almost there. Prove to your prospect why they should choose your product or service above the alternatives by providing evidence of client satisfaction.
You should make an awareness stage video if you want to bring in new clients for your brand. You need a contemplation stage video if you want to keep your audience interested. You should make a decision stage video if you’re on the verge of sealing the transaction and need to nurture your prospects. Additionally, you may produce an internal video to inspire your team or attract new hires, as well as one to thank customers who have already made purchases from you.
Step 2: Identify your target market.
- It’s time to choose your target market now that you know what marketing funnel stage you’ll be focusing on.
- This is also a key stage because it increases the likelihood that your video will fail if you don’t design it with a specific target in mind.
- Both those who are supposed to view it and those who do won’t convert.
So, how do you identify your target market?
- Creating your buyer’s persona is crucial. Great if you already have one! A corporation typically develops one or more buyer personas while it is developing its product or service offerings.
- Presumably, the audience for your video is the same one that you want to attract customers from.
With your buyer’s persona mapped out, you’ll know exactly who your target audience is. To finalize your audience strategy, just make sure you have the following figured out:
1. Your buyer’s persona will be the target audience for your goods or service.
2. Where they fall in the marketing funnel will depend on what the goal of your video is.
3. Your distribution strategy for your video will be influenced by where your target audience hangs out.
You will know your target audience and how to approach them once you have the answers to these three questions.
Step 3: Determine the narrative you wish to present.
The most enjoyable and challenging element of creating a video is deciding what narrative you want to convey. The four components that make up your story’s fundamental structure should be outlined.
- A protagonist with a purpose should fit your intended audience.
- Conflict is a source of suffering for your customers.
- Your product or service will be introduced in this quest.
- Your product or service’s method of problem-solving is described in the resolution section.
The trip that the viewer takes as a result of these aspects of your tale should be consistent with the objective of your business.
Step 4: Comply with the demands of creativity.
- As you create your narrative, consider the individuals who will need to provide their approval for your film and the time it will take to incorporate their suggestions.
- Your entire production may become out of sync if there are abrupt changes to the script, messaging, objectives, and more.
- But even so, these shifts happen far too frequently. See our creative guide for tips on how to handle creative criticism from every member of your team.
Step 5: Adhere to your schedule.
- You should have a timeline to follow as you plan your entire production, from creative ideation to actual video distribution.
- There should be several — an overall timeline, a production timeline, a distribution timeline, and so on.
- Your timeline serves as a guidepost, reminding you of how far you’ve come and how much work remains.
- Every member of your team must adhere to strict deadlines.
- Marketing may have its own timeline, production may have its own, and your social media department may have its own.
- Be a good sport and keep everyone up to date on schedules, changes, and completion dates.
- Consider how we schedule our video productions to get an idea of how long the process should take.
Step 6: Keep a reasonable spending plan.
Everything revolves around money! Yes, strategic planning and creativity are essential, but let’s be honest. It will be impossible to achieve exactly what you want without the right budget. Make plans for the money and resources you have available. Plan what you’ll produce or shoot in-house, as well as what you might want to contract out to a production company. Plan your spending and possible saving priorities.
Making the most of this guide.
We have a lot of video experience at Gizmeon. From cutting-edge video templates to our video platform, Gizmott. We provide a wide range of tools and tons of know-how to help you create the best videos for your business.
Whether you’re new to video marketing or looking for new ways to use video for marketing, Gizmeon’s video expertise has everything you need to create the best video marketing strategy for your company, from setting objectives and developing a message that will resonate with your ideal client to understanding how to create different types of videos — for events, tutorials, Instagram, and so on — and measuring the success of your video marketing approach.